Copy Cataloger Position
Part-Time / Full-Time
This position requires a strong working knowledge of MARC cataloging and
thorough knowledge and performance of all duties of a Library Assistant II position. At least two years experience in a comparable position is required.
Working knowledge of the Polaris ILS preferred. Competent in the use of Windows-based computer programs
- Process and catalog new materials and enter them into the
- library’s database.
- Identify cataloging errors and make the appropriate corrections.
- Delete item records from database as requested by the Library Director.
- Classify materials according to current Dewey Decimal rules and LC Subject Headings.
- Attend workshops and/or training when requested.
- Supports special projects as required
- Other duties as assigned.
DEADLINE: June 30, 2020 or until filled.